A mint-condition 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhouse located in the desirable Montgomery Hills Community. The property sports a coveted Princeton mailing address. The price has already been reduced and this dreamhome will not last long!
With a superb location, this home is close to major attractions.
- Approximately 4 miles north of Princeton University and the Princeton shopping district (Nassau Street).
- Conveniently accessible to Routes 1, 206, 27, I-295, and I-95.
- Approximately 4 miles north of the NJ Transit Princeton train station and the Suburban Transit bus line (Route 100) to New York City.
- Approximately 1 miles south of Princeton Airport
- Minutes from key attractions: Marketfare, Carnegie Center, Forrestal Village, Canal Pointe, and Princeton Seminary.
This townhouse is part of the newest section of Montgomery Hills and not part of the old section. Built by Matzel & Mumford in 2004, this townhouse is still under the 10 year builders' warranty. The property is loaded with upgrades and has been meticulously maintained. All of the walls are painted a neutral, off-white color for easy customization.
The school system is the top-rated, award-winning Montgomery schools. Montgomery is the 10th highest school system in NJ, as rated by NJ Monthly Magazine. NJ Monthly ranks Montgomery higher than Princeton, West Windsor, and Plainsboro.
Numerous upgrades including hardwood floors, security system, jacuzzi tub, dual-zone heating system, two hot water heaters, extra-long driveway, upgraded tiling, recessed lighting throughout, gas fireplace, central vacuum system, garage door opener, upgraded landscaping, and private backyard.
Contact us today to schedule your personal showing!